- Investor Knowledge Quiz
Meet Our Team
Founder of the Goat Academy
Hedge Fund Strategy for Macquarie Bank
Jesus GMT-4 (ET)
Former Design Structural Civil Engineer now focused on finance, trading coaching, investing advising, specialized in market analysis, technical analysis, charting, trading strategies using options put/call and advanced strategies to generate regular income on you trading capital, portfolio design, capital allocation, financial modeling, market analysis.
- University Lecturer of Options Trading
- BSc Structural Engineering
- BSc Civil Engineering
Brokers: Interactive Brokers, Thinkorswim
Over 20 years experience trading options for regulated Investment banks/brokers in London
Head of LME Sales and Brokerage | Tower Trading Group
LME Hedge Fund Sales and Brokerage | Societe Generale Corporate and Investment Banking
Jerry has 50 years experience as an options trader, starting at the CBOE in the 70s, shortly after it was founded, and most recently at hedgefund Whitebox Advisors.
- Experienced options trader, market maker, and trading instructor.
- Stockbroker at White Weld in New York.
- Market maker on the CBOE (Chicago Board of Exchange) for over 20 years
- Head derivatives trader at the hedge fund Whitebox Advisors in Minneapolis, managed positions for a $3 billion funds.
Patrick GMT -5
Patrick has experience in options trading with CME Group, the world's largest financial derivatives exchange in Chicago and worked as a derivative strategist for Tudor Investment Corp a $13 billion hedge fund. He is now the head of strategy for a family office and manage all of options, futures, and warrant positions..
- Michigan State University
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Finance, Statistics
- University of Pennsylvania - The Wharton School
- Goat Academy Graduate
- BSc Aerospace Engineering
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
Brokers: Webull, Robinhood